Often, the challenge with assessment is figuring just what it is you want to assess. This is particularly true on college campuses when any one project involves a number of different components that contribute to its overall success. This webinar will focus on one helpful tool – logic models – that can be used for organizing and mapping projects in order to maximize assessment efforts. Dr. Ashley Finley, National Evaluator for BTtoP and Senior Director of Assessment and Research at AAC&U, will review the emphases of BTtoP’s 2015-2017 RFP and the basic structure of logic models, which are a required component of Well-Being Research Project Grants proposals. The presentation will cover the application of logic models to campus-based research projects, including examples of how to map specific project details into a logic model. Time will also be reserved throughout the webinar for Q&A from participants.
When: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm, EST
How to Join:
1. Click the webinar link https://aacu.webex.com/aacu/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed6c2d1ce7136137b6a57f87bfbd4d006 ten minutes prior to the start of the webinar to ensure a secure connection
2. Enter the password: bttop (one word, all lower case)
3. Download the Cisco Webex software. The presentation should then appear automatically.
4. For audio, call 1-800-920-7487 and enter the passcode 55665433#
5. Press *6 to mute your line
For those who can’t join on April 29th or want to watch the presentation again, the webinar will be recorded and available to the public after April 29th as a link on the Funding Opportunities section of this website and on BTtoP’s YouTube channel.
We look forward to your participation.